Photo via: lemonademakinmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- Cheap flooring DIY idea using ply wood cut the same width and 3 different lengths, then attaching them to the floor, giving them a light sand down, and staining them with water based stain to make a beautiful wood floor for cheap!
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13 on reclaimed pallet wood sign. Size: Item measures 16×20 Colors: Board is antique white Lettering is a dark walnut stain Board is sanded around the edges and distressed for a vintage look. Board is sealed with a clear, flat finish and back is left unfinished. Item comes ready to hang
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- Minwax stain color study, Classic Grey, Special Walnut, Driftwood, & Jacobean
- for a table top. do different colors then stain it!
- Wooden crate for blankets. You can get these at Michaels for cheap, then stain and add handles. – good use for those 40% off coupons
- The color is called Gray Tabby and I sealed it with minwaxs provincial stain. I measured and taped off the stripes onto the back with blue painters tape. Then after some heavy distressing, I applied a thick coat of stain. Im in love.
- Upcycling Old Knife Holder- Sand, Paint, and Decorate: You see knife blocks ALL THE TIME at goodwill..
- How I updated my tired and dated bannister with just a little stain and paint.
- Refinishing a table: stain or paint a pattern on the top, paint the legs a different solid color (remember for the table top to account for pattern continuity if the table has a leaf)
- you can make a lampshade from about 50 paint sticks and a simple cheap lampshade frame using hot glue and stain. The cool things about such lampshade are that it looks great but costs almost nothing. Besides all you need to do is to glue paint sticks to the lampshade frame and cover them with a coat of stain.