Photo via: rustichq.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- omg. i want my own tinman. love this. Not very hard to make and sooo cute!!
- I often get asked “How do I find coupons?” or “Where do you get all of your coupons?” Are you wondering that too? Do you want to know where these bloggers or extreme couponers find all of those coupons?
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- Sneak Peak At The Hottest 2017 Paint Color Trends | If you want to update a room in your home and need some inspiration for the color palette, take a look at the new paint color trends for 2017.
- Furniture is expensive. I could send my kid to a semester of college for what they want for some sofas! Luckily, you don’t always have to go out and buy new. If your existing furniture has good bones and a solid, sturdy frame, chances are you can reupholster it. Think it’s just for the pros? …
- 8 Dramatic Landscape Lighting Effects And How To Use Them | Want to set up some dramatic lighting in your garden but not sure how? Get some ideas from this list of landscape lighting effects and how to use them.
- Awesome! Printable routine cards for kids. Great if youre looking for a visual schedule to use as a toddler routine or preschooler routine chart. Perfect for stay home moms who want to create a stay at home mom schedule or toddler schedule using printable routine cards. via @lauren9098
- If you’re looking for a unique way to display some of your favorite things, you’ll want to check out this different twist on the traditional display shelf. It has a deep inner box that’s partially surrounded by a shallower out box. That outer box has its own sections, creating a unique look. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com
- How to organize your bathroom can be tough, especially when you want it to be neat and tidy but still be able to find everything you need. We show you how!
- Want to give your IKEA furniture a new look? With just paint see how you can transform your items into something new. DIY and crafting skills need not be at expert level, these hacks are beginner approved!
- As a really common recycled material, wooden pallet you might have used them to make something useful for your home. You know they have endless potential can be transformed to a lot of stunning DIY projects serve for home. So when I saw something creative and cool about pallets, I just want to share with […]