Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 35 Crafty Craft Storage Ideas for washi tape, ribbon, paper, fabric, and more.
- Quick fix with washi tape.
- closet doors before and after..use washi tape! easy to remove and wont damage doors if youre renting an apt. 🙂
- Heres a sneaky and stylish way to make your power cord part of your home decor – DIY Washi Tape Computer Cords!
- Turn those unfinished wood frames into a beautiful gallery wall with our DIY Washi Tape Wood Frames tutorial. Brighten up any plain wall with these frames.
- Live in a windowless cube of an apartment? Washi tape on some windows. (Or do this even if have windows.) -EL
- Timepiece Toilet Paper Roll Craft | This DIY clock uses washi tape and cardboard tubes that create a funky look.
- DIY Washi Tape Letter Craft, create Sewing Room Decor
- Everything Emily: DIY Washi Tape Wall Decals
- DIY Renters Decor Ideas – DIY Pallet Wood Sign – Cool DIY Projects for Those Renting Aparments, Condos or Dorm Rooms – Easy Temporary Wall Art, Contact Paper, Washi Tape and Shelves to Make at Home http://diyjoy.com/diy-decor-ideas-for-renters
- DIY Dorm Room Decor Ideas – Washi Tape Geometric Door – Cheap DIY Dorm Decor Projects for College Rooms – Cool Crafts, Wall Art, Easy Organization for Girls – Fun DYI Tutorials for Teens and College Students http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-dorm-room-decor
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…