Photo via: gharexpert.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Cozy nook under the stairs – love this! Or maybe create something similar in the family room?
- New dog kennel under the stairs is finally complete! I think it turned out pretty well.
- Children may be small, but add up all the things that come with them and you may find yourself with an overflowing room! Creating storage in a child’s room is the first step to getting a room under control, and this article has some ideas for inexpensive solutions. 1. Closet organizers are easy to install …
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- DIY stairs – awesome — This would look so good on the new house steps!!! I think I have found yet another project for myself when we move in!
- Choosing a Stair Runner: Some Inspiration and Lessons Learned. stairs decorating www.returntohomeinteriors.com
- Black stairs, Hang-it-all and baskets.
- This banister renovation is for when you have a sturdy railing but your stairs need a facelift — build a different newel post around the existing post and replace the spindles!
- Princess Bed with Stairs and Slide | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- DIY Shiplap Tutorial – Time AND Money Saving Tips and Tricks – A very thorough and detailed tutorial! – Ladys Little Loves shiplap shiplapwall shiplaptutorial stairs farmhouse
- use the stairs for storage