Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is so great! We added an accent wall and need to add depth behind our outlets so they will sit flush with the cover plates. This will solve my problem!!
- DIY Ikea Billy Bookcase Built In Bookshelves: What we did was buy some IKEA Billy bookshelves (2 that were 16″ wide and 2 that were 32″) extenders and four because we knew we wanted to floor-to-ceiling look. baseboard and crown molding added
- Are you looking to add some new workout equipment to your garage gym or home workout room but dont want to spend a fortune? If so, youve come to the right place. We have done the research and searched the web to compile a list of the greatest DIY workout equipment ideas that you need to try and can easily make yourself. DIY Workout Equipment Ideas You Need To Try DIY Medicine Ball (Source) A medicine ball can be used in many different strength training and conditioning exercises. Medici…
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- By Sea or By Land Quilt Kit for Boys. Or JUST FOR ME! I might need to get more mature fabrics, but what a great reminder of the beach!
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- 525 Likes, 17 Comments – Moda Fabrics/United Notions (@modafabrics) on Instagram: “Stripes and Stars! Its one of two free pillow patterns on The Cutting Table blog today. This one…”
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- Learn how to make easy DIY sea glass lanterns. This is a great way to upcycle empty glass jars into beautiful home decor craft!
- Step 2 to creating a fall floral bouquet: Add texture. Once you’ve added enough foliage to form the base of the bouquet, begin adding sprigs of berries, branches of small fruit, and other textural elements.