Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a beachy mosaic arrow sign without grout. Well show you how to add sea glass, crushed shells, and sand to make an easy mosaic BEACH sign!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- i love how the dried sea creatures were put together and how they used the dark wooden planks as background ~Anny
- This is so great! We added an accent wall and need to add depth behind our outlets so they will sit flush with the cover plates. This will solve my problem!!
- Stack two wreaths on the front door and connect them with fishing line. Add bows, birch logs, warm blankets and other hits of cheer. You can also make your own welcome bouquet by placing extra boughs and tree trimmings in a basket. We tucked in glitter stars on sticks!
- What a fabulous rustic addition to any home! Give this as a gift or keep it for yourself, or both! This Mason jar change organizer can be used anywhere in your home for added rustic decor. Dimensions
- Shop Corner Store Vinyl Storage Rack at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colors and brands for you to choose from right here.
- Price is $12.50 per letter. Please do not submit an order before reading through instructions. These hanging letters are a great way to display all of your hard-earned bling and are sturdy enough to hold heavy medals, like the Disney race medals shown above. Each letter is 8” tall and clear-coated in Gloss sealer to protect the integrity of the paint and/or paper. This set is used as an example, BUT I invite you to submit a custom order for a set to match your space. Not a runner? How about TUMBLE, SOCCER, CHEER, DANCE, SWIM, or EQUINE? See below for custom orders. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CUSTOM ORDER INSTRUCTIONS: All letters can be customized to match your own personal taste so please SEND ME A MESSAGE specifying these details: Zip Code Word/Name Colors Paper-covered, hand-stamped, or simply painted. Embellishments: Acrylic Pearls/Jewels/Bows For ideas, please check out my facebook fanpage: facebook.com/gloripearldesigns Once I receive your message, I will create a reserved space for your order. I will start the order once full payment is received and will send you a photo of the materials I plan to use for your approval. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be completed and shipped. Florida buyers are subject to 6.5% sales tax.
- If you follow us on Instagram, you know we absolutely love seeing our frames in the wild. We love seeing how you guys live and how you choose to display and share your favorite framed memories. We wanted to dig in a little deeper with some of our customers, so we decided to start doing so
- When you buy used kitchen cabinets, you save money AND keep them out of landfills! See how I transformed mine into a trash and recycling cabinet and added more counter space to my kitchen! | recycled cabinets | upcycling | salvage | kitchen update | kitchen ideas
- DIY Ikea Billy Bookcase Built In Bookshelves: What we did was buy some IKEA Billy bookshelves (2 that were 16″ wide and 2 that were 32″) extenders and four because we knew we wanted to floor-to-ceiling look. baseboard and crown molding added
- We told you wed let you in on our get-the-restoration-hardware-look-for-less secret. You know the one we used to finish our farmhouse table – yeah, that one!