Photo via: aequivalere.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Can you believe that flooring is vinyl plank flooring? And that it cost under $2 per square foot? Heres a thorough review of Lowes Style Selections luxury vinyl plank flooring, after living with it for more than 2 years
- How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets- A Step-by-Step Guide 2… – http://centophobe.com/how-to-paint-kitchen-cabinets-a-step-by-step-guide-2/ –
- Spray paint these babies and you have curtain rods for $2 – there is a great idea for easy pinch pleat drapes on this website too…
- Tips to Lower Your Monthly Bills – I Lowered my bills with 2 easy calls
- 2 Ways To Make Homemade Chalk Paint • Grillo Designs
- Sets of 2 Over-the-Cabinet Towel Bars
- BLACK Sliding Barn Door Hardware with Top mounted Rollers 2 Metre NO JOINT TRACK
- Kids Storage and Organization Ideas – Part 2 – Design Dazzle
- 1. Spray paint with a color. Let dry. 2. Wrap in rubber bands. 3 Spray paint again with a second color. 4. Let dry and remove bands!
- In honor of Teacher Appreciation Day, here are 2 simple homemade gifts kids can make for their teachers as well as yummy snacks for end of the year parties.