Photo via: celebrationsathomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome springtime with an Easter brunch complete with pastel tablescape and a tasty menu, right here. Easter brunch dessert chocolate cake
- A Spring themed self-serve waffle bar, perfect for Easter parties or Sunday brunch with your family. EggoWaffleBar cbias ad
- Dyeing Easter eggs might be the ultimate Easter project for kids, but its not the only fun, food-oriented activity you can do with your crew. Get your kids extra excited for the Easter Bunnys arrival with these cute—and easy!—recipes. No fake grass required. Easter Snack MixParent Teach PlayProving that a fun Easter treat doesn’t have to be super-involved and time consuming: This tasty sn
- The BEST Easy Lemon Desserts and Treats Recipes – SPRING and SUMMER in dessert form! Perfect For Easter, Mothers Day Brunch, Bridal or Baby Showers and Pretty Spring and Summer Holiday Party Refreshments – Dreaming in DIY
- I love decorating for any holiday, and of course I love cute vintage Easter decor! I like to add subtle touches here and there around my home. Today, I have one to share with you… and a free printable banner for you to download! I am so excited to be doing the 12 Months of Martha, and…Read More »
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win!
- DIY Canvas Quote Art Tutorial. Create a custom canvas quote art for under $20 with this easy tutorial complete with step-by-step photos. Perfect for decorating your childs nursery or bedroom; adding an inspirational quote to an office wall; etc. Would be a fun gift too.
- As you probably have noticed around here, I am totally digging the kitty cat trend right now. Maybe it’s because I now have Claire?! What little one doesn’t like kitties? When I realized this was an emerging party theme, I couldn’t help but share some of my all-time favorite discoveries. PS. How fun are these …
- I love the combination of bright colors and pastels and the diversity that decorating for Easter offers. You can go with a floral theme and deck your house out in flowers and grasses, a egg theme with a mix of plastic and real eggs or a religious way and decorate with crosses and resurrection things. …
- Oversized silver ball ornaments and white plates with gold accents (all HomeGoods finds!) add glamour to this beautiful Christmas tablescape (sponsored pin)
- Think of pillows as accessories that complete a look. Stack, lean, and mix and match your pillows to impress your guests with a well-made bed. | Pulte Homes
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.