Photo via: uncookiecutter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well, it is tradition! Time to share my favorite 25 Handmade Gifts of the Year. It takes me some time to put this list together. I look for affordable handmade gifts that will cost around $5 to make and that are pretty and meaningful. I can’t wait to show you what I have for you this year! Super cute …
- Where to find affordable king size bedding that actually fits!
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Looking for a few affordable holiday gifts for women or hostess gifts. I have rounded up a few, plus follow the blog hop where you will find something for everyone on your gift giving list.
- Making recycled chalk paint for outdoor art is a great way to recycle old broken and water soaked pieces of sidewalk chalk. Painting with chalk paint is a super fun summer activity for kids! The vibrant colors look beautiful painted on sidewalks and drive
- Tired of those pesky bugs ruining your outdoor time? Find out how to make this super easy DIY Mosquito Repellent Bracelet and repel mosquitoes naturally using essential oils!
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- never wet outdoor curtains
- Make a rustic bath caddy from reclaimed wood: 19 Affordable Decorating Ideas to Bring Spa Style to Your Small Bathroom
- Stunning Stenciled Coasters. Part of the series: eHowHacks: DIY Design. Dont buy new coasters. Bring life to your plain, old coasters with stencil design tips from eHowHacks. Read more: http://www.ehow.com/video_12341005_stunning-stenciled-coasters.html
- Buy some cheap aquarium coral from wal mart and spray paint to add some beachy flair to your home
- DIY: Furniture Handles from Tree Branches – so super easy! www.designasylumblog.com