Photo via: uncookiecutter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Well, it is tradition! Time to share my favorite 25 Handmade Gifts of the Year. It takes me some time to put this list together. I look for affordable handmade gifts that will cost around $5 to make and that are pretty and meaningful. I can’t wait to show you what I have for you this year! Super cute …
- Where to find affordable king size bedding that actually fits!
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Looking for a few affordable holiday gifts for women or hostess gifts. I have rounded up a few, plus follow the blog hop where you will find something for everyone on your gift giving list.
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- Making recycled chalk paint for outdoor art is a great way to recycle old broken and water soaked pieces of sidewalk chalk. Painting with chalk paint is a super fun summer activity for kids! The vibrant colors look beautiful painted on sidewalks and drive
- Tired of those pesky bugs ruining your outdoor time? Find out how to make this super easy DIY Mosquito Repellent Bracelet and repel mosquitoes naturally using essential oils!
- DIY porch outdoor curtains made with $10 shower curtain liner. They repel the rain and work like a charm! Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- never wet outdoor curtains
- Make a rustic bath caddy from reclaimed wood: 19 Affordable Decorating Ideas to Bring Spa Style to Your Small Bathroom