Photo via: maisondepax.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- A Boho Chic Bedroom is that kind of space that perfectly expresses your personality. Bohemian style is a popular way to express your inner hippie. Not only that, bohemian inspired accents could create a warm atmosphere on the interior design. There are many decorating ideas to help you turn a bedroom into a breathtaking bohemian […]
- Loving kilim-style rugs these days. Here is where to save on this splurge-worthy trend!
- Aqua Watercolor Boho Duvet Cover
- Style starts from the bottom up—enliven any space with chic rugs at irresistible prices from Joss & Main. Anchor living room furniture, add a pop of pattern to the dining room, or lend flair to the foyer with rugs in eye-catching colors. Sign up for exclusive deals at JossandMain.com.
- A modern, boho, chic nursery for a little girl sure to inspire!
- Create your own Bloom Where You Are Planted sign to put on a Mason Jar! This is an easy DIY using a Mason Jar. Add fresh flowers, and this jar is ready to use! Get the directions on the blog!
- Stacked up wood crates for shelves. Need this for the new house. Any ideas on where to get crates like this?
- probably my simplest DIY to date — is anyone else like me and only buys products based on the packaging? well that’s a hard way to get by when you’re cheap and buy your bath produ…
- It’s official: you’re bored with your floor. Break your space up with a blast of color or bold graphic. Rugs are an easy way to update any room and they dont have to break the budget. Visit AllModern and sign up today to get exclusive access to deals up to 60% off.
- Affordable Bold and Colorful Bohemian Throw Pillows and Boho Chic Pillow Covers!
- All Roads Design Open Market Throw Blanket interior design objects || boho chic || boho style