Photo via: norskeinteriorblogger.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- blog, interior, Scandinavian, minimal, lifestyle, black and white, instagram, ouioui, ouiouistudio,
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- Rustic mason jars that add style during every holiday year with their simplistic decor touch. I started these holiday decor rustic mason jars as an attempt to add a touch of christmas to my home without giving off that cheesy or overdone look. They are simple and can blend in and be placed anywhere throughout the home while still accenting that area with its holiday feel. These mason jars are perfect for your entry way when guests walk through the front door or in the kitchen where all your …
- Put pinecones in a basket and gently wrap white Christmas lights throughout. You know what would be even easier and prettier? Twinkle lights around the pinecones!
- Looking for decoration ideas for New Years Eve? Here are 15 of our best NYE decoration ideas that dont need any glitter. For more entertaining and decorating ideas, head to domino.com.
- Oversized silver ball ornaments and white plates with gold accents (all HomeGoods finds!) add glamour to this beautiful Christmas tablescape (sponsored pin)
- Summer Home Tour…Open House. French style with shabby cottage and lots of aqua, white and pink at shabbyfufublog.com
- blue white stripe armchair coastal style living room decor vintage coffee table side table
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- A diy mini kitchen makeover refresh. This 1920s coastal cottage in white and neutrals gets a spruce up with vintae, cottage and farmhouse style home decor. Galvanized metal, trays, canisters, etc… help organize in this modest kitchen space.
- Print, Digital download, Chinese symbol for Wisdom, Wall Art Print, Minimalist Style Decor, Black and White, Inspirational, Home Décor by MagicInWordsPrints on Etsy