Photo via: urbanoutfitters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coastal Living Showhouse – White and green kitchen features white cabinets paired with white quartz countertops and a ceiling height green herringbone tiled backsplash lined with stacked white shelves with corbels.
- Bright white cottage kitchen! White shaker doors, farmhouse pendants, white quartz countertops, white subway tile backsplash!
- Polder white Duo Shower Curtain Rod : Target Mobile $42.59 online only
- DIY IKEA Rose Quartz Bedding
- Whimsical Whale DIY Baby Mobile | You will have a whale of a time making this DIY mobile.
- Laundry Room Makeover Ideas for your Mobile Home
- Have to get that cute little trolley on wheels from Ikea…would be great as a mobile sewing/crafting unit.
- Vector hand drawn doodle of Grill and BBQ. Vector illustration of grill and BBQ stuff. Hand-drawn barbecue doodles on blackboard. Icons for web, mobile and print. Barbecue logos and icons
- inchyra blue, pegnoir, worsted, shadow white, off black
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- After you determine the reason you want to decorate above your cabinets, and you evaluate the space you have, the way to do it becomes crystal clear!
- thrifted glass lamp redo crystal- Lamp was disassembled cleaned, and painted on the inside! Metal base was redone in metallic paint.