Photo via: theneotrad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an amazing dining room set! – Oceanwood Gray Wicker 9-Piece Rectangular Patio Dining Set
- DIY Boho Inspired Bamboo Solar Lights – this quick and easy tutorial will show you how to turn ordinary wicker bamboo or twine pendants into outdoor solar lights quickly and easily! Check out the full tutorial to see how to create these easy boho accents
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- How to make a plain door into a headboard when you cannot find a cool looking vintage one.
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials!
- Discover the best way to tuft a headboard!
- Tutorial: How to make a Fabric Headboard
- Ever wanted an upholstered headboard for those perfect bedroom pictures but cant justify the pricetag? Make your own with these step-by-step instructions.
- How to attach DIY headboard to frame – I knew there was a way instead of bolting to the wall like a lot of DIYs suggest! Um, no.
- Old Doors to Headboard
- OMG How gorgeous is this DIY Headboard from 101 Woonideen?! Loving this article – click through to see 19 ideas for refurbishing old furniture like a pro!
- DIY Tufted and Upholstered Headboard Tutorial – www.classyclutter.net