Photo via: theneotrad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an amazing dining room set! – Oceanwood Gray Wicker 9-Piece Rectangular Patio Dining Set
- DIY Boho Inspired Bamboo Solar Lights – this quick and easy tutorial will show you how to turn ordinary wicker bamboo or twine pendants into outdoor solar lights quickly and easily! Check out the full tutorial to see how to create these easy boho accents
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- Tutorial: How to make a Fabric Headboard
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials!
- DIY Upholstered Headboard | Step-by-step instructions with printable measurements for your DIY Headboard! ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL BLOG
- Aint She Crafty: How To Build A Headboard From An Old Door
- How to make a plain door into a headboard when you cannot find a cool looking vintage one.
- Easy to build DIY Rustic Wooden Headboard with Lights @istandarddesign
- 10 Textured Wallpaper Projects • Lots of great Ideas and Tutorials! Including from prairie perch, this DIY wallpapered headboard.
- Ever wanted an upholstered headboard for those perfect bedroom pictures but cant justify the pricetag? Make your own with these step-by-step instructions.
- DIY Ikea Hack Stikwood Headboard