Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- In the past, I’ve blogged about secret boho finds at Ikea, but Ikea has just gone full-on boho with their new Jassa collection. It’s rattan on pattern on pattern on pattern and there are some very very fun pieces–at almost infuriatingly low prices. Mixing in those splatter-paint plates with all these Moroccan-inspired patterns? Kind of genius, right? I’m …
- How and where to use Mirrors to Create the Illusion of more space (even when you live in a tiny apartment or small area!)
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make a Rope Side Table from Scratch Apartment Therapy Reader Project Tutorial | Apartment Therapy
- 25 Stylish DIYs for a Beautiful Bedroom on a Budget | Apartment Therapy
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- DIY Ikea Billy Bookcase Built In Bookshelves: What we did was buy some IKEA Billy bookshelves (2 that were 16″ wide and 2 that were 32″) extenders and four because we knew we wanted to floor-to-ceiling look. baseboard and crown molding added
- Smart Decorating Ideas for Small Bedrooms | Apartment Therapy
- DIY Ways to Improve Your Bookshelves | Apartment Therapy
- Discover Your Homes Decor Personality: 19 Inspiring Artful Bohemian Spaces | Apartment Therapy