Photo via: sewingandsanding.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- A beautiful rustic round mirror framed by pieces of driftwood. Check out the step-by-step tutorial for this coastal, beach-inspired DIY home decor project. SustainMyCraftHabit
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas – Wood Framed Bathroom Mirror Tutorial – Cool Do It Yourself Bath Ideas on A Budget, Rustic Bathroom Fixtures, Creative Wall Art, Rugs, Mason Jar Accessories and Easy Projects http://diyjoy.com/diy-bathroom-decor-ideas
- Displaying Framed Photos – Gallery Wall Layout
- Get organized! Sharing a quick and easy DIY tutorial for making a fabric-covered, framed cork bulletin board with a catch-all fabric pocket.
- A gorgeous variety of fabrics framed in embroidery hoops. A great way to brighten up a dull wall!
- DIY Easter Button Craft with free Template. This pretty framed DIY button egg is easy to make and will look so cute as part of your spring and Easter decor! | Button Crafts| Easter Crafts| Easter decorating ideas
- Details are so important. Add vintage door knobs to your window frames to drape curtains on either side.
- 12-cup egg cartons (you’ll need 5 cartons to make a small mirror or 12 to make a large mirror) Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks Mirror tile or small mirror (frame removed) 3mm MDF Click HERE for the instructions
- Tutorial for taking a cheap walmart mirror and giving it a wide wood frame – cost $15!!! Love this website!
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- A built-in walnut desk with chair sits in front of a large window, providing a wonderful place to work.