Photo via: beneathmyheart.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh Joy for Target pillow and seat cushion on one!
- DIY Upholstered Banquette Seat… need to re-do my bench cushion in the foyer
- Ikea stool and white mongolian lamb cushion cover. Remove seat from stool, use it to draw two circles: 1 on wooden board, 1 on thick foam. Cut out circles. Glue foam to board, lay flannel over board/foam & staple to back of board. Remove back Mongolian lamb cushion cover. Lay fur over flannel/foam/board, staple to back of board. Screw new seat to stool legs.
- Wondering how to make a built in bookcase and window seat? We made one for ours sons room and its not as hard as you might think!
- Home tour- A neutral and beautiful Connecticut farmhouse – loooove that window seat and farmhouse table
- Steps for how to build a bay window seat with storage
- Good tutorial for sewing a bench cushion.
- DIY Floor Cushion Pouf Tutorial
- DIY Waterproof Seat Cover Sewing Tutorial – Need to protect your car seats from wet or dirty summer bodies? Make this easy waterproof seat cover to protect your cars upholstery. AD SummerCarCare
- DIY Window Plant Shelves tutorial: Baby and Cat proof (or at least baby and cat resistant)
- This beautiful Patriotic Prairie Point Star Ornament is the perfect decoration to make and hang in your window for the 4th! | Complete step-by-step tutorial with lots of photos!
- You Make a Better Door than a Window. AKA DIY Privacy Film Tutorial.