Photo via: placeofmytaste.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wow! This project is so chic, so cool and its so darn easy to make!
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Such a great scrappy pillow! Its the perfect sewing pattern to clean out fabric scraps. The instructions are easy to follow and the diy applique design is so cute. This is the perfect project for someone learning to sew.
- Best Country Crafts For The Home – DIY Painted Canvas Farmhouse Sign – Cool and Easy DIY Craft Projects for Home Decor, Dollar Store Gifts, Furniture and Kitchen Accessories – Creative Wall Art Ideas, Rustic and Farmhouse Looks, Shabby Chic and Vintage Decor To Make and Sell http://diyjoy.com/country-crafts-for-the-home
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- DIY floating shelf! Oh, my..this is an amazing and very simple project! And fun home decor piece as well!