Photo via: brightgreendoor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WOW! Come learn how to make your own wood bead chandelier with this awesome tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body for Remodelaholic.com!
- MUST PIN! Easy dotted Sharpie Mugs THAT YOU CAN WASH. Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- MUST PIN! Totally genius tutorial for making a West Elm Bentwood Pendant light Knock Off. Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Price is $12.50 per letter. Please do not submit an order before reading through instructions. These hanging letters are a great way to display all of your hard-earned bling and are sturdy enough to hold heavy medals, like the Disney race medals shown above. Each letter is 8” tall and clear-coated in Gloss sealer to protect the integrity of the paint and/or paper. This set is used as an example, BUT I invite you to submit a custom order for a set to match your space. Not a runner? How about TUMBLE, SOCCER, CHEER, DANCE, SWIM, or EQUINE? See below for custom orders. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CUSTOM ORDER INSTRUCTIONS: All letters can be customized to match your own personal taste so please SEND ME A MESSAGE specifying these details: Zip Code Word/Name Colors Paper-covered, hand-stamped, or simply painted. Embellishments: Acrylic Pearls/Jewels/Bows For ideas, please check out my facebook fanpage: facebook.com/gloripearldesigns Once I receive your message, I will create a reserved space for your order. I will start the order once full payment is received and will send you a photo of the materials I plan to use for your approval. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be completed and shipped. Florida buyers are subject to 6.5% sales tax.
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Feeling crafty? Check out these 10 easy DIY projects you can tackle this weekend! 5 is at the top of my list!
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- Well hello there friends and happpppppy Monday! How was your weekend? I hope it was wonderful and full of happy things. It was pretty calm around here, which was a nice break from our usual weekend craziness. We’re normally running around trying to do about 13 things at once, but this weekend was more laid back and relaxing. Which means I’m …
- Are you in search or some she shed ideas? This she shed interior will serve as perfect inspiration for your very own she shed diy makeover! This is my own personal she shed craft cottage and I love it! If you were in need of some craft room ideas or inspiration then you might like this shed too!
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!