Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creating DIY Coastal Beach Decor with sea glass spray paint and frost etch effect paint by repurposing and upcycling glass wine and liquor bottles by Sadie Seasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Learn how to make this beautiful glass backsplash for your bathroom or kitchen using glass Dollar Store beads and spray paint.
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Sun Sand Sea White Seashell starfish Hanging by BeachBungalowInc, $14.99 Nautical Beach House Decor, Beach Wedding Decor, Beach Wedding Favors, Beach sign, painted wood sign
- My 3 dollar bathroom jar project – 3 99cent candlestick holders spray painted and attached to glass containers I had laying around the house. Thinking about makeup brushes in the 3rd one…
- Best silver spray paint review. She tested 7 silver spray paints to find the best comparison
- Spray paint silver mason jars
- Best spray paint review. She tested 7 silver spray paints to find the best comparison
- Cute, faux succulent decor ideas from the dollar store!
- Shop Corner Store Vinyl Storage Rack at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colors and brands for you to choose from right here.
- When I saw a WaterColor cottage for rent on Western Lake in Florida that’s billed as “A new home designed after the house from the Diane Keaton movie Somethings Gotta Give,” I was pretty excited to get a lo at it. The listing goes as far as calling it “a replica” of the famous Hamptons …