Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own beautiful moss balls. So much better than store bought!
- Kokedama, or Japanese moss balls, are easy to make and look amazing hanging in a bright window! Learn how to make your own in this handy tutorial.
- This homemade Gak recipe is so easy, and so much fun! Roll it into balls (it even bounces!), stretch it into snakes, or let it OOZE over top of your hands!
- How to Make Felted Wool Dryer Balls for Homemade, Chemical Free Laundry! Read the post for the super clear tutorial!
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- dollar store gold thumbtacks + styrofoam balls = awesomeness
- Get thrifty this year with winter decorations by creating a DIY snowball garland using only cotton balls and twine. Thanks to this tutorial from Two Delighted, you don’t have to break the bank to make your home feel festive.
- Kids play balls and a cake pan from the dollar store! Bring in the Holidays with these GIANT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS for your home! How to Make Your Own Huge Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Easy video tutorial)
- Pretty colorful farmhouse family room decor. Easy ways to pull together a family room space. Pretty farmhouse decor ideas. Love this colorful family room! These billy balls in vintage blue mason jars are such cute decor too. We love our La-Z-Boy leather couches, very comfortable!
- Giant Yarn Throw Tutorial | A Domestic Wildflower click to read the full tutorial for how to make your own knitted or crocheted giant yarn throw including a pattern and sources for beautiful wool yarn!
- DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Art
- Easy DIY Yarn Art Wall Hanging Ideas: Child at Heart Blog