Photo via: tatertotsandjello.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bed skirt sewing tutorial — velcros on to the box spring. Awesome idea.
- What a cute DIY bed skirt ! Simple, easy and inexpensive sewing project for the home to make an alternative for beds that cant have a traditional bed skirt.
- Full how-to on the blog. I made this bed skirt for the $32 fabric cost. It was fun, easy, fast and I put it on by myself. No need to remove the mattress and it adjusts to the perfect height!
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- DIY Hmong Tassels made from quilting squares and wool via @jakonya
- Origami Money Graduation Caps + Tassels
- handmade tassels as lamp jewelry
- An easy tutorial for creating a $5.00 wood bead garland with tassels! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- Love this idea of using a burlap valance to skirt a chair. I have done this with a bedskirt.
- Cool Crafts You Can Make for Less than 5 Dollars | Cheap DIY Projects Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Kids and Adults | Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cheap-diy-ideas-for-teens/
- Who said sewing has to be complicated? Skirts are among the most simple things you can sew, but with adorable results. Whether you’re a beginning sewer or an experienced sewer looking for a simple project, a skirt might be just… Continue Reading →
- diy yarn tassel bedskirt