Photo via: chalkworthy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- How to Paint Fabric Furniture • Using actual paint to transform fabric furniture… and no, it isnt all stiff! Before and after photos of these easy DIY projects!
- DIY Network shows you how to use paint to make over a fabric chair for a dramatic transformation on a dime.
- As promised, today I am sharing a very easy and very beautiful painting effect. The technique is called COLOR WASH With very little practice you can create some stunning outcomes… Here is a chair I am working on using the color wash technique… A color wash should be done with one dark and one lighter more »
- Ive always wanted a real hammock in my living room but if you dont have a lot of space or are in a rental like me, this DIY macrame hammock chair looks just as great and is perfect for lounging. It would also be perfect for using on your deck or balcony for some cozy patio furniture.
- How to remove paint from furniture. Easy DIY decor idea – use this tutorial to easily remove paint from furniture so you can refinish your wood furniture with a new look.
- Using black paint, a glazing medium and a few drops of water, you can create a dark, antique glaze giving your furniture character and depth.
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Painting Upholstery Fabric Tutorial. Give your tired couch or chair a facelift and paint the fabric with Chalk Paint®️️. How To Paint Upholstery Chalk Paint®️️ | Thirty Eighth Street