Photo via: houselogic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- We all love those beautifully styled bookshelves in the photoshoots for House Beautiful, yet we all wonder how exactly to style one for their own home. So for this week’s installment of Designer Secrets stems from some recent improvements I made to our living room bookshelves. After adding a few more blue and white ceramics, the bookcases were looking a bit too busy! And since we
- The secret to successful parenting is to realize that its not about following a checklist of advice. Instead, its all about developing a strong relationship with your children and cultivating their hearts.
- These sugar free blackberry coconut fat bombs are low carb and Paleo. Eat them between meals to stay in ketosis on a ketogenic diet during weight loss.
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- Before you start redecorating your room, take some advice from one of our favorite bloggers, Thistlewood Farms! She takes a look back on the five decorating mistakes she wishes she hadnt made, so that you dont have to do the same!
- Shelving is tricky business. Learn the latest looks, trends and tips about color balance, shelf stacking and how to find the right shelving style for you.
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- If you love American flag home decor, you will definitely want to check out these patriotic DIY projects inspired by the flag. Cute flag home decor is not always easy to find, so we highly recommend you check out these awesome tutorials to learn how to make these yourself! Plus, how much better it w
- Where Should You Hang Your Draperies from NewtonCustomInteriors.com. Learn where is the best place to hang your draperies so that you dont block any of your window. Detailed visual instructions which makes this a popular pin!
- My brother Bashar, has a special talent in fixing things, he can fix almost anything, from fixing the electric generator to fixing a crooked door. I was wondering all the time about how could he know how to fix all these things? and where did he learn to do this? I asked him once about this and he told me that he learned to repair things by many ways, he always watches DIY videos and reads repair articles on the internet, he also examines anything broken that come into his sight, and he may spend hours trying to figure out how that thing works and try to fix it. Although I dont have his talent in repairing things, but Im trying to learn from the Internet as he told me before, so here are 15 home fixes Ive collected and they will sure be useful for you.