Photo via: zdesignathome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Select your fabric, select your shade style, select your size. DrapeStyle can custom make Roman Shades to fit any window or french door. With over 500 fabrics to choose from, including silk, linen, cotton, and designer fabrics, the possibilities are endless.
- Roman Shade Tutorial. Ive seen a tutorial for this before, but this one is much more explanatory!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- ZDesign At Home: A Transitional Master Bathroom Tour
- Mini-blind makeover… see how to turn your ugly, cheap mini-blinds into custom roman shades. A great DIY tutorial! Within a few hours youll be updated!
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Heres how to make your fireplace a new focal point with faux finishes, stains and glazes. Tons of gorgeous fireplaces, ideas for changing builders grade colors. Your fireplace is begging for a makeover! DIY projects and painting tips at TheMagicBrushinc.com
- How to make your own DIY Faux Malachite Boxes for $30. This easy DIY is a great budget-friendly way to add decor to your home.
- How to Make DIY Roman Shades for Wide Windows Using Mini Blinds – with this method you do not remove the slats
- Designers forecasts for home trends this year are out, and many of them have said that updated light fixtures leads the pack for a must have in your decorating tool box. However, anyone who has tried to buy lighting that is outside the usual paper shade and metal base knows that updated lighting can mean …
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like